You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to help further the mission of your favorite Catholic parish, school or ministry. If you are 70½ or
older you may also be interested in a way to lower the income and taxes from your IRA withdrawals. An IRA charitable rollover is a way you can help continue
our work and benefit this year.
IRA Charitable Rollover
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to the Foundation
- May satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of your favorite Catholic organization
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to the Roman Catholic Foundation to benefit a specific Catholic parish or ministry.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to the Foundation to help continue the important work of a Catholic ministry of your choosing.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please contact us if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
If you have any questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.